I’m Jimmy, a WP Optimization Nerd
I love WordPress and the flexibility it offers for people who don’t know how to code websites. But if you don’t have a lot of experience with WP all those plugins and themes can quickly make your installations bloated and slow.
However, not everyone has the time and interest in fiddling around with settings, custom code, and testing different setups to make things run as fast and efficiently as possible. It takes a lot of time, too.
That’s why I’m here to offer my experience to anyone who needs help. I have a full-time job and am doing this in my extra time because I love optimizing WP websites and getting them to run as fast and securely as possible.
- WordPress installation, maintenance, and optimization
- WooCommerce management
- Nginx/Apache server (Vhosts, Fastcgi caching)
- Linux (Debian/Ubuntu)
- HTML, CSS, PHP
- SQL database
- Technical SEO (Rank Math, Schema, etc.)
- Backup and security (SSL, security headers)
- DNS and Email setup and configuration
- Cloudflare configuration (Caching, WAF firewall)
- Google Tag Manager, Analytics