Essential PageSpeed Fix
Performance Score >90
Advanced PageSpeed Fix
Perfect Core Web Vitals Score
*hosting plans are billed separately
The Need For Speed
You are losing sales because of a frustratingly slow website? Are your rankings plummeting because of poor Core Web Vitals performance?
If you want to boost your sales and rankings, you need a fast website that meets Google’s Core Web Vitals. A slow website or ecommerce store can frustrate your visitors and make them leave without buying anything.
I have more than 5 years of experience optimizing WordPress websites and know how to squeeze every millisecond of speed out of it.
What Are The Ways Of Speed Optimizing?
I use a comprehensive approach to speed optimization that covers every aspect of your website. I will:
- Replace any slow themes and plugins with faster alternatives
- Disable any WordPress and Woocommerce features you don’t need that bloat your website
- Unload any scripts and plugins that are not used on every page and only load them when needed
- Audit and optimize your server settings (Nginx, Apache) for optimal performance
- Optimize your wp-config settings to fine-tune your WordPress installation
- Install and configure Redis object cache to speed up your database queries
- Install and configure gzip/brotli browser cache to compress files and reduce bandwidth usage
- Setup and configure Fastcgi, Vanish, or Cloudflare page caching to serve your pages faster
- Optimize CDN (Cloudflare) settings to leverage their global network and improve your site speed
- Optimize MySQL server and database to eliminate any bottlenecks and improve performance
- Optimize mages using WebP format and compression to reduce their size and improve quality
- Block any bad bots that waste your server resources and bandwidth and harm your site speed
By hiring me, you will get a fast website that will impress your visitors, increase your conversions, and improve your rankings. You will also get a detailed report of the work done and the results achieved.
Slow Loading Times Is Costing You Money
Webpage loading times are crucial for e-commerce conversion rates, as they affect the user experience and satisfaction. Studies have shown that faster loading times can increase sales, revenue, and customer loyalty, while slower loading times can lead to higher bounce rates, lower engagement, and lost opportunities.
According to Google, 53% of mobile users abandon a site that takes longer than 3 seconds to load, and every second delay in page load time can reduce conversions by 7%. A study by Akamai found that a 100-millisecond delay in website load time can hurt conversion rates by 7%, and a two-second delay can increase bounce rates by 103%. Another study by Pingdom revealed that the average e-commerce site takes 5.7 seconds to load on desktop and 8.6 seconds on mobile, which is far above the recommended threshold of 3 seconds.
Therefore, it is essential for e-commerce businesses to optimize their webpage loading times and provide a fast and seamless experience for their customers. Some of the benefits of improving webpage loading times are:
- Higher conversion rates: Faster loading times can increase the likelihood of customers completing a purchase, as they can browse more products, view more information, and check out more quickly. For example, Walmart reported that for every one-second improvement in page load time, they saw up to a 2% increase in conversions.
- Higher revenue: Faster loading times can also increase the average order value, as customers can add more items to their cart and are less likely to abandon their purchase. For example, Amazon reported that every 100 milliseconds of improvement in page load time resulted in a 1% increase in revenue.
- Higher customer loyalty: Faster loading times can enhance customer satisfaction and trust, reducing frustration, confusion, and uncertainty. Customers who have a positive experience with a website are more likely to return, recommend, and review the business. For example, Zalando reported that a 100-millisecond improvement in page load time increased customer retention by 0.7%.
Speed Testing Tools
Use these tools to test your website loading times. Using different tools at the same time gives a more precise picture.